Thursday, January 25, 2018

I Feel So Helpless


Noah was just not acting himself and started running a fever of 103.8, I took him to the doctor and soon found out that he tested positive for influenza A. Noah has never had the flu before. I can't imagine having the flu and not being able to throw up. Yes, you read that right. Noah had Nissan when he had his Gtube placed when he was 5years old. He was having issues with reflux causing pneumonia all the time so the surgeon opted to do the Nissan (wrapping the stomach to prevent reflux)
Noah woke up this morning with no fever but slept a lot. The flu hasn't entered his lungs, which is such a great thing. I have worried so much with the flu that has been going around. I pray it continues to stay out of his lungs.


This afternoon he has been trying so hard to get comfortable. I feel so bad for him. I can't imagine not being able to get the yuckies  out of my stomach when I have the flu. I sure hope he feels a lot better soon. He was so looking forward to having his Noah/Kehres Day on Saturday.

No comments: