Saturday, October 14, 2017

Another Piece to the Puzzle


Finding things to help Noah have a better quality of life is like a puzzle. We started ABR 10 years ago this month. Because of ABR Noah is healthier and stronger. I can't imagine what Noah would be like if we hadn't started ABR all those years ago.
Eagle Eye is the latest piece of the puzzle we found. Noah is getting much better with his accuracy. I can't wait to see what this will lead to. Some day we may not be able to keep him quiet. I can't wait!!
Below is a video of Noah doing a fantastic job. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Susan I am reaching out to you about ABR therapy could u please call me 614-989-5683 or text me/ email me shonda101@wowway.com I have been reading about Noah and his journey with ABR therapy we are interested in speaking with you if you didn't mind.