Friday, August 18, 2017

Bindi's Progress


From day one Bindi has been all about Noah. She has been very good for Noah when it comes to  doctors appointments and his surgery.  

She is still  doing so well with Noah's therapy. In fact she knows when it's time and jumps up and lays right down. 
I've been working with her at home on getting under his chair and staying. This will help when we are out and about when I need to feed Noah or when we are at a doctors appointments when she needs to be off his lap.
Before she would be standing up or being in the way. I would tell her to lay down and she would for maybe 2 seconds.




I'm happy to say that our work at home is paying off. She is doing so much better. I've taken her to the food pantry and to a restaurant and she did so well.   I believe there is hope for her yet. :)


No comments: